Experience the unique mountain landscape in the Berchtesgaden National Park together with other nature lovers and learn more about the special features of the protected area. Competent and knowledgeable national park staff will accompany you to attractive places throughout the year and explain the diversity of plants and animals as well as their interaction and natural dynamics. Learn more about the undisturbed nature in the national park and help to preserve this vertical wilderness.
What you should consider during your stay in the national park
In a national park, the protection of nature is the primary goal. In order to achieve this goal, we need your help and ask you not to do the following in the national park:
- Throw away garbage
- Pick endangered plants
- Let dog run free without leash in national park
- Shorten distances
- Disturb animals in your habitat
- bivouacking or camping in the countryside
- Listening to loud music or lighting a free fire
- endanger the hikers as a cyclist
- use swimming aids of any kind to navigate the lakes in the national park
- Let drones fly in the national park or fly over it
Thank you for your understanding!